We would like to welcome everyone to the http://noozbuffet.com Table Seven Top 6. It is college football week 10.
Table Seven Top 6
- West Virginia at Baylor- Tonight, October 31st, at 8:00pm, West Virginia and Baylor kickoff in Waco, Texas. Baylor is undefeated and expects to remain undefeated after playing the 3-4 Mountaineers.
- Virginia Tech at (16)Notre Dame- The Hokies travel to Indiana to take on the Fighting Irish. Both teams are 5-2, but Notre Dame finds themselves in a must win situation after losing to Michigan last week. V-Tech could break into the Top 25 with a win this week.
- (8)Georgia At (6)Florida- The 6-1 Bulldogs travel to the Swamp in Jacksonville, Florida to play the 7-1 Gators. Kickoff is scheduled for 3:30 pm, Saturday afternoon. Florida is a 6.5 point underdog at home. What could be sweeter for Georgia than a win on the road against Florida?
- (9)Utah at Washington- The 5-3 Huskies are home this weekend, Saturday, November 2nd. Utah is in first place in the PAC-12 South, and as good as the Huskies can be, I don’t expect Utah to lose this game. (Not this late in the season with national rankings and playoff hopes in sight.)
- (15)SMU at Memphis- The (7-1) Memphis Tigers are shocking a lot of people this season, but they’ll have a legitimate test Saturday night, November 2nd. SMU is undefeated (8-0), and they don’t give a fu*k. SMU is good, but on the flip side, with a win this week, Memphis could prove that early season loss to Temple was nothing more than a fluke.
- (7)Oregon at USC- Saturday night, November 2nd, the Ducks and the Trojans kickoff in Los Angeles. Oregon is in first place in the PAC-12 North, and they’re 2-0 on the road this season. USC is 5-3 overall and look for a big upset this weekend despite being 4.5 point underdogs at home.
Okay everyone. Thank you for reading along. Don’t forget to check back this afternoon at 3:00 pm for the http://noozbuffet.com Feature Game Analysis. Coming up, it’s college football week 10, and we’re looking to improve our record to 5-3-1 versus the spread.