Alright everybody, welcome to week 12 of the college football season. Don’t forget, it’s week 12, 13, and 14, and then, it’s conference championship weekend (week 15). This is https://noozbuffet.com, and here is our Table Seven Top 6.
Table Seven Top 6
- (1)OHIO STATE @ RUTGERS- Well what can I say, I love the Buckeyes, and I’m from New Jersey. The experts are calling this one a blow out, and maybe so, but it’s still agame of interest for me. Kickoff is scheduled for 3:30 in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Do you think the Scarlet Knights can slow down Ohio State running back J.K. Dobbins? He now has 1200 yards on 166 attempts. That’s 7.2 yards per carry! Has anyone slowed down J.K. Dobbins?
- (9)OKLAHOMA @ (12)BAYLOR- Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30 pm Saturday night, and the 9-0 Baylor Bears are expected to…? Lose? Well, they’re underdogs, but we’ll see. Oklahoma slipped a little in the Top 25 rankings after losing to Kansas State, their only loss of the season, but they’re still ahead of Baylor. Go figure. At home Saturday night, Baylor will have something to prove.
- (17)MINNESOTA @ (18)IOWA- After that huge upset win against Penn State last weekend, Minnesota shocked the masses, and continued their win streak to 9 games this season, but Golden Gophers beware. Iowa is dangerous. With three losses they’ve pretty much seen their playoff chances fade, but they still have what it takes beat Minnesota looking too far into the future after an emotional win.
- (6)GEORGIA @ (11)AUBURN- A classic SEC showdown between Georgia and Auburn is scheduled for Saturday afternoon at 3:30. Georgia is 8-1 and ranked 6th nationally, but they still have a firm grip on first place in the East division. Auburn (7-2) cannot afford another loss, and with a win this week, we’ll see a forgiving voter panel open up and welcome the Tigers back into the top 10 with open arms.
- (19)WAKE FOREST @ (5)CLEMSON- With Clemson having a #5 rank and Wake Forest a #19th, it seems like these two teams are worlds apart, but they’re not. In the ACC Atlantic Division these teams are one and two. Wake is two games behind Clemson in the conference, but the ball is in Wake’s court this week, meaning they can give the Tigers their first loss by handling their own business. It will be difficult to win on the road here, but stranger things have happened.
- INDIANA @ (4)PENN STATE- I can’t believe Penn State is ranked four after losing to Minnesota last week, but I really can’t believe Indiana only has two loses. Um, how many people knew Indiana was 7-2 overall? They’re not even ranked, which makes them this week’s best kept secret. If the Hoosiers pull off an upset this week, they can move right into a second place tie in the Big 10 East.
It’s only week 12, but once again we see the issue with the college football ranking system. Don’t ask how a one loss Penn State team gets a #4 ranking, while an undefeated Clemson team keeps slipping and sliding to a #5 national ranking. I do not know. If there are other games on your radar we did not number, please write in and let us know. We love the feedback. Don’t forget to check back this afternoon at 3 o’clock for our Feature Game Analysis. Check ya later!!!!