Hello, and welcome to week 13 of the NCAA college football season. There are two weeks left before conference championship weekend, so we’re coming to the end of the road here. It has been a tremendous season, and this weekend won’t be any different. This is NCAA College Football, and here is our Table Seven Top 6, six games that should be on your radar no matter what!
- (10)Minnesota @ Northwestern- The Golden Gophers head to Illinois to play Northwestern Saturday, at 12 o’clock. The WIldcats have struggled all season, and things won’t get any easier for them this week. Expect Minnesota to avenge last week’s heart-breaker loss to Iowa in dramatic fashion.
- (8)Penn State @ (2)Ohio State- Penn State is on the road this weekend traveling to Columbus, Ohio to play the number two ranked Buckeyes. This will be an emotional game for both teams with so much at stake as it is late in the season. Ohio State should get their 11th win when all is said and done, and frankly, I think Penn State is in for a big surprise. I’ll leave it at that.
- (6)Oregon @ Arizona State- The 5-5 Sun Devils are 14.5 point underdogs at home, and of course they are. They’re playing Oregon. The Ducks are playing good football right now. Last week they beat Arizona 34-6, and they’ll get another win this week, but Arizona State has a lot of fight left. Jayden Daniels will rally the troops and make it very difficult for the Oregon.
- TCU @ Oklahoma- Saturday night at 8 o’clock we’ll get to see the Sooner’s offense in action. Yes, Oklahoma has the best overall offense in the country, and yes, they’re ranked 9th, and yes, they are 9-1. I know TCU isn’t having the greatest season, but trust me, they’re not that bad. Last week they won a close game against Texas Tech, which showed everyone they haven’t given up on themselves. It’s one step at a time for the Horned Frogs. Last week’s win put them at .500, and this week they try to get one game above it. Look out Oklahoma! Upset Alert is on high!
- (7)Utah @ Arizona- Arizona is coming back hopeful this week after getting beat down by Oregon 34-6, but the Utah is rolling with a six game winning streak. Junior linebacker Devin Lloyd has 100 tackles this season, and Arizona will have a difficult time rushing the football with him lurking around the box.
- (25)SMU @ Navy- Navy is good this season, they’re 7-2 in case you didn’t know, but the question is, are they ready for SMU. Memphis has a very good team (SMU’s only loss), but I think SMU should be undefeated right now. SMU is one of the better teams in the country, and if Navy expects to stay in this game against the Mustangs, their defense must show up.
Okay everyone, enjoy the rest of your week, and of course, NCAA College Football Saturday. Congratulations to the Muhlenberg Mules. The football team at Muhlenberg College (Division 3) finished their regular season 10-0! They’re home this weekend, right here in Allentown, Pennsylvania, for their first round playoff game.