Saturday, November 30th, will be the 14th week of the NCAA college football season. It’s amazing how fast this season has gone, but then again, they always do. Next week is “Conference Championship Weekend,” but let us not get too far ahead of ourselves. Welcome to https://noozbuffet.com, and here is our Table Seven Top 6.
TABLE SEVEN TOP 6
- (2)OHIO STATE @ (13)MICHIGAN- It’s Ohio State versus Michigan! Now that the Urban Meyer era is over, the Wolverines can wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Last week OSU handed Penn State their second loss of the season in a 28-17 defeat. Michigan beat a decent 7-3 Indiana team 39-14, a great warm up indeed. Even though Michigan has two loses, it’s still number one versus number two in the Big 10 East. Buckeye running back J.K. Dobbins now has 1,446 rushing yards, and Ohio State is ranked 7th in overall offense. Personally, I don’t think Michigan has enough offensively to win this game. If their defense can keep shit close and force some turnovers like Penn State did, maybe they have a shot? Nah. Not this year.
- (3)CLEMSON @ SOUTH CAROLINA- The Tigers and the GameCocks kickoff Saturday afternoon at 12 o’clock. South Carolina is 4-7 overall, and they are coming back this week after losing to Texas A&M 30-6. Clemson is still rolling strong and boasting that 11-0 record. Clemson whooped up on a very good Wake Forest team 52-3 in their last action. Clemson is averaging 46 points per game, and they’re ranked fourth in the country in total yards. They got it going on, but….I mentioned earlier in the season that I didn’t think Clemson would finish their regular season without a loss. This might be the week. South Carolina shocks the world!!!
- (12)WISCONSIN @ (10)MINNESOTA- The Badgers are 9-2, and the Golden Gophers are 10-1. Game time for this Big 10 matchup is 3:30, Saturday afternoon. Minnesota got themselves caught up in that game against Iowa and lost 19-23, but of course they came back as we expected and beat up on Northwestern 38-22. This is going to be a tough tough football game. Action packed and hard hitting. Both teams possess studs. Wisconsin’s RB Jonathan Taylor has 1,685 yards and 15 touchdowns. Minnesota’s WR Tyler Johnson has 66 catches for 1,025 yards and 10 touchdowns. I think Minnesota has the better QB, but Jack Coan is still very capable of leading his team to victory. For some reason I think Wisconsin steals this one on the road and gives Minnesota their second loss.
- (5)ALABAMA @ (15)AUBURN- Alabama is second in the country in points per game (48.5). That’s a lot of points, but Auburn plays good defense. I think it’s safe to safe if Alabama loses this week their playoff hopes are gone out the window. It’s a must win for the Crimson Tide, while the fifteenth ranked Tigers who are 8-3 overall are pretty much playing spoiler at this point. How are they ranked 15th with three loses? Oh well. I think it’s also worth mentioning Tua Tagovailoa has 33 touchdown passes this season with only 3 interceptions! Alabama will probably win this game as expected, but Auburn scares me. It will be close.
- TEXAS A&M @ (1)LSU- It’s Kellen Mond, and the 7-4 Aggies against the undefeated Tigers. Texas A&M is a good football team, but they’re a middle of the pack program right now. They need to get themselves to the next level, and that means beating the Georgia’s, Clemson’s, and LSU’s of the world. It would be nice to see them win this game, but that’s not likely. At least not this season. LSU QB Joe Burrow is probably the best quarterback in the country this year, and the talent around him is outstanding. I think LSU is the only team that’s capable of beating Ohio State this year.
- (9)OKLAHOMA @ (21)OKLAHOMA STATE- 8 o’clock Saturday night the state of Oklahoma will be rocking when the twenty-one ranked Cowboys play the ninth ranked Sooners. Oklahoma is 10-1 overall and still has a shot at the playoffs. With a win this week, and little outside luck, let’s say Michigan beats Ohio State, and Auburn beats Alabama, and they could find themselves in a position they never expected. Stranger things have happened. It will definitely not be a sure thing though. Oklahoma State has won their last four games 💥💥🔥🔥🔥, and RB Chuba Hubbard is doing his thing (1,832 yards, 20 TD’s)!!! Watchout Oklahoma!
Okay everyone, here are the top six games that will be on our radar this weekend. I’d like to wish everyone a happy, food-filled Thanksgiving, and may you enjoy all the games this weekend. This is our last Table Seven Top 6, and there won’t be a Feature Game Analysis this afternoon at 3 o’clock. Thank you so much for following along this season. It has definitely been a blast. We’ll see you all in a couple of weeks for our final Top 7 rankings as we use our secret formula to give you the top seven teams in college football. Just in time for the playoffs!
Thank you PIXABAY at PEXELS.COM for the photo.