Welcome to A whole New World, all you have to do is be honest with yourself.
I’m just saying, if you feel like “you’ve” been missing, like you woke up one day and said to yourself, “where the hell did I go.”
Now, many people will say it’s because of age, and that’s true because we do mature as we get older, but c’mon.
A big part of why you’re not the same is because as you age, society forces you to become a different person, and when you do, you’re thrown all out of whack, but the key is to mature without losing yourself.
You still have to have fun, you still have to laugh at yourself and the people around you, and if that’s means with yourself until others catch on and follow along than that’s the way it is.
Did you notice how tight you are? Remember when you used to be cool as hell cracking jokes, and playing with your friends?
Yeah, it’s because you’re not comfortable. No one’s saying anything to you, but you can feel the tension. People hattin. I said a while ago on here, the greatest gift you can give someone is being yourself.
Be yourself. Sing to yourself, laugh out loud, and if people think you’re crazy then whatever, but someone will laugh. Go find that love and rediscover yourself. Life is too short.
- Don’t let other people control you.
- Do not let fear stop you from living your life.
- Deal with everyone you converse with in the here and now.
- If you keep asking someone how they feel or if they’re all right, you’re implying there’s something wrong. People will eventually avoid you because they don’t want to feel like they’re doing something wrong or like there’s something wrong with them.
- If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it.
- Self-control. We walk past people everyday who are talking amongst themselves, they’re not talking to you man. Keep walking. Let people be, and may they let you be.