Nooz Now

May 4, 2023 Edition

Followers, Friends, and Fans, thank you for visiting Nooz Buffet dot com, and welcome to this May 4, 2023 Edition of Nooz Now.

I’m your host, Francis Joseph LaManna, and let’s get into today’s nooz!

♉️ Since I’ve been writing about astrology so much lately, I’m going to start with astrology now. According to Tropical Astrology, our Sun is currently in the earth sign, Taurus. The moon will be in Libra this evening, but on the night of the full moon, which is Friday, May 5th, the moon will be in Scorpio ♏️.

Here’s something interesting for you guys; since America gained its independence in 1776, Pluto moved exactly 4 degrees from the 26th degree of Capricorn to where it is today on the “zero point” of Aquarius.

Also, on that warm summer evening back in July of 1776, the star Regulus was on the 26th degree of Leo. When America turns 300 in 2076, Regulus, aka the Heart of the Lion, will have moved 4 degrees to the “zero point” of Virgo ♍️.

Seems like the stage is being set for something special as the Lion gives his heart to the Virgin, and planet Sedna returns to its perihelion for the first time in 11,400 years!

🥊UFC, the Ultimate Fighting Championship, has evolved tremendously over the years from basically a bare knuckle no weight class street fight in a cage into the professional sport we all know and love today. I don’t know him personally, but I have a lot of love and respect for Dana White.

This weekend, the UFC comes to my home state, New Jersey. Yes, the Prudential Center in Newark will host UFC 288 Saturday night, May 6th. The main event is a title fight between Aljumain Sterling and Henry Cejudo.

🍽 Someone dumped 400 pounds of cooked spaghetti in the woods in a New Jersey town. I have no clue what that’s about.

🎬 Over the years, a multitude of actors have come on camera to speak the truth about Steven Segal and weather or not he really knows his shit when it comes to acting and fighting. Apparently, Charlize Theron was the latest, and she referred to Segal’s movies as a fraud.

Personally, Steve Segal is one of those guys I’ve grown to love over the years. I’ve had my own questions from time to time, but whatever. As a writer, I’m aware that I must be able to move my audience in certain ways and evoke certain emotions, and I’m sure it’s the same thing when it comes to movies and acting. Even if you make a serious action film with lots of violence and people laugh at it, you’ve still succeeded. It’s not what you intended or expected, but people still reacted.

I don’t know how much martial arts Segal knows in real life, or whose ass he could’ve kicked when he was in his prime, but he’s still interesting and fun to watch. Real fans know what I mean.

🏛Senate Committee on Foreign Relations Chair Bob Mendez, D-N.J., was upset with President Biden’s decision to send 1,500 active military members to America’s Southern border. According to Mendez, there’s already a humanitarian crises in the Western Hemisphere, and deploying the military sends a message that migrants are a threat that requires our nation’s troops to contain, and that’s not true.

So, here we have Mendez sharing his opinion about Biden’s decision. I have to ask myself here, is it because his last name is Mendez and he’s a Democrat that he’s even commenting about this?

What do I mean? Well, a long time ago, I broke down how democracies function. It’s mob rule where 51% wins out and rules. The other 49% is usually split into minority groups that are represented by members of the democratic party.

I get Mendez feeling the need to speak up here because of the ethnic background of those involved, even though that’s the only reason he would, but they’re not even American citizens.

Second, there were a lot of reports that came out explaining the situation at the border as a major crisis, so maybe Biden felt the military was needed.

And three, why didn’t Mendez or anyone else speak up on behalf of the American people when Biden wanted the military to get involved with certain aspects of the pandemic recovery?

In closing, I would like to say that America needs to worry about America and not the Western Hemisphere. Also, anytime you have droves of migrants crossing a border illegally, it can become a dangerous situation for citizens and non citizens.

Alright, everyone, enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks for visiting.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s