Welcome! The NCAA College Football season is in it’s seventh week, and there are so many fantastic games scheduled. It was difficult picking just six, but we did, and as always, NoozBuffet is serving up something….well, here it is.
The Table Seven Top 6
NCAA College Football Week 7
- (7)FLORIDA @ (5)LSU- Obviously, this will probably be the game getting most of the coverage this week, and rightfully so. For Florida, it’s another undefeated opponent. Game time is scheduled for 8 o’clock Saturday night, October 12th at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Gators are 6-0 and in first place in the SEC East. LSU is 5-0, and they’re in first place in the SEC West. Yes, Florida is on the road again this week, and yes, they’re playing another undefeated team, but I don’t think they give a crap after last week’s road win over (12)Auburn. LSU had a big win of their own on the road earlier this season against Texas, but Florida, by far, will be their toughest opponent yet. Offensively, the Tigers are ranked 3rd in the country with 571 total yards per game. Impressive!
- USC @ (9)NOTRE DAME- Kickoff is 7:30pm, Saturday evening in Indiana. USC is unranked, on the road, and they’re 11 point underdogs. After last week’s loss to Washington, the Trojans are feeling the urgency, and now it’s a must win against a very good opponent. Notre Dame is 4-1, and they recovered well after that 23-17 loss to (3)Georgia with a win over (20)Virginia. Anything can happen in this game, and that’s why we picked it.
- (10)PENN STATE @ (17)IOWA- The kickoff is scheduled for 7:30pm, Saturday evening at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa. Both teams have been looking forward to this game, and it would’ve been that much sweeter if both teams were still undefeated, but it’s Penn State that comes into this game perfect. Iowa lost to Michigan last week 10-3. The Hawkeyes were outstanding on defense, but their offense was hit with the turnover bug and couldn’t get it going. Things must change for Iowa this week as they’re 3 point favorites at home. If they can rediscover that mistake-free version of themselves we saw earlier this season, they should be alright.
- FLORIDA STATE @ (2)CLEMSON- This is an afternoon game scheduled for 3:30, and Clemson is a 27 point favorite at home. The Seminoles are 3-2, and both losses were to ranked teams, unfortunately, they haven’t beaten anyone that good in comparison. Florida State’s RB Cam Akers is decent, and they have two guys who can play QB, but will that be enough? I wonder. As good as Clemson is, and I’m not taking anything away from them, but I can’t see them going undefeated. Trevor Lawrence is very good, but he’s a sophomore, and for that alone I expect them to lose at least one game. North Carolina almost pulled it off, but a questionable coaching decision at the end of the game prevented them from mixing it up with Clemson in overtime. It could be Florida State that actually does it. UPSET ALERT!
- MICHIGAN STATE @ (8)WISCONSIN- Michigan State is 4-2, and Wisconsin is 5-0. The kickoff for this game is scheduled for 3:30pm, at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison Wisconsin. Classic! Michigan State was on the radar until last week’s loss to Theeee Ohio State University, and the Badgers, who are ranked eighth in the country, just seem to keep rolling along. Last week Wisconsin beat Kent St. 48-0, which was nothing more than a good tune up for this week’s game against the Spartans. We’re still at a point in the season where teams are needing to prove themselves, and other than that win against Michigan, has Wisconsin actually been tested? Michigan State would love nothing more than a win this week, and after rolling around with perhaps, the best team in the country, at least they know where they stand and what they got. UPSET ALERT!
- (1)ALABAMA @ (24)TEXAS A&M- Saturday afternoon, October 12th at 3:30pm, the number one team in all of the country, Alabama, will take the field in an all out battle against Kellen “keep calm” Mond and the Texas A&M Aggies. I don’t really know too much about Alabama except for the fact that they’re undefeated (5-0). We’ve done a lot of research about Texas A&M and even featured them once this season, so I know how important it is for QB Kellen Mond to protect the football and extend drives on 3rd down. Last week Texas A&M beat Arkansas 31-27. Their two losses come at the hands of two of the Nation’s best, Auburn and Clemson, so if you want to mention battled tested, the Aggies are it, and now facing Alabama. Alabama might be 5-0, but they haven’t played a ranked team yet. On the road this week against a scrappy Texas A&M team who has already gone toe to toe with the best, well, this could be a dangerous situation for the Crimson Tide.
Walah! (You like that magic humor?) Out of so many, here are the six games we’re keeping in sight this week. We hope you enjoy these games and every other one you might be interested in. It’s going to be another great week of college football. Don’t forget to check back here, at https://noozbuffet.com this afternoon at 3:00pm for our Feature Game Analysis, as we give you our pick of the week, straight up and versus the spread. Table Seven is looking for win number 4 this week as we hope to improve our record versus the spread to 4-1-1! 🏈💰💰💲🔥🔥